Friday, March 13, 2009

Call Me Kermit the Hermit

Hello my baby, hello my darling. I have been away for a while, haven't I? I've discovered, or myabe I always knew it and simply realize it more and more, but I am something of a hermit. I frequently go off the grid. I'm not good about answering emails, or returning phone calls, and as a penpal I am subpar. I usually blame it on a lack of time, but really I always have plenty of time, I just spend it in the wrong way. And it isn't that I want to ignore people either, but maybe I can again blame my introverted nature here and claim that for me communicating is somteimes exhausting. That's exaggerating it a bit, but I have to be in the right mood. That and I can never finishe what I start. Friends of mine have piles of letters addressed to them with only an opening paragraph completed. I hit reply to emails only to change my mind and say I'll do that later. I've tried to get better at these things, but as of yet I am unsuccessful. And it isn't as though I mean to make excuses, but simply explain or try to figure out for myself why I am the way I am.

If we're lucky Ill be back again tomorrow.

LW

No comments:

Post a Comment